5 Tips for Your Yard Clean Up in Fall for Algonquin Residents
Removes Leaves & Debris From Your Lawn
In Algonquin, leaf and debris is free for pickup with purchased acceptable paper bags. These can be purchased at your local hardware store.
The Village of Algonquinstates that no owner of real estate shall accumulate or permit the accumulation of:
- Scrap Metal
- Any other material that may provide a rodent harborage, fire hazard, or constitute a blighting influence on the premises or neighborhood.
- Necessary building materials pursuant to a valid building permit are allowed.
- No person shall allow a domesticated animal to deposit any litter upon any public way or upon any private property not owned by that person unless that person has the permission of the owner of the property or immediately removes the excrement from the property.
- No dead trees shall remain on real estate within the Village for more than three (3) months
- No tree shall be planted closer than ten (10) feet to any fire hydrant, unless location is approved by the Public Works Director
- Tree Removal Permits are required for the removal of any tree having a trunk diameter of ten (10) inches or larger
Fertilize Your Lawn
This will ensure your yard is ready to grow again in the Spring. While this isn’t necessary, you won’t be spending your summer next year trying to catch up with a green grass. You won’t have the nicest lawn on the street while many of your neighbors are doing so.
Seed Your Lawn
This is your chance to lay some seed to get ready for the spring with those holes you have in your lawn. Sometimes it’s your dog, dry spots or shaded areas, this is a great time to take care of those things.
Clean Your Gutters
Come Spring time you’ll want clean gutters while that snow and debris are melting. Otherwise you’ll get run off that is blocked and may refreeze with the varying temperatures in Algonquin come spring.
Clean Your Tools
A clean tool is a tool that lasts. There’s nothing more frustrating when starting a job and you have a tool with caked on, baked dirt – and can’t be used properly.
Get a FREE Quote on your Job Right Now!!
Lawn Care Services In Algonquin
Winter / Driveway Clearing / Snow Plowing
Fall / Spring Clean Up
We Service Algonquin, Lake in the Hills, Crystal Lake, Huntley, Cary, Fox River Grove, Dundee, Carpentersville, Barrington, Lake Barrington, South Barrington, Sutton, Gilberts, Village of Lakewood, Ridggefield, Prairie Grove, Island Lake, Wauconda, Illinois.